Pageviews past week

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Figure Drawing

I finally started figure drawing. So far I guess not too bad. Day one with the models using conte crayon (one of the coolest mediums to roam this earth) and I ended up with this.

We were only allowed to use the broad edge of the conte. Which was a completely new experience for me. The change is control is so crazy. But I'm glad I'm getting the chance now!

Another part of this figure drawing class though, as it's focus is directed towards future animators, is in design and drawing in different styles. So we were supposed to draw ourselves in the Marvel character style. I'll insert a picture, but I'm having to redo it in color now as well as focus a bit more on ways to make it look and feel more like me.  Though, since my picture doesn't portray it, I did cut my hair off... Which is kind of a defining feature for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment